Facilities management and support services
In July 2011, the State Government awarded Serco Australia (external site) the contract for non-clinical facilities management and support services at Fiona Stanley Hospital. Serco is a major organisation with local, national and international experience in facilities management.
Serco will provide a range of facilities management and support services at Fiona Stanley Hospital, such as engineering and building maintenance, security, ground maintenance, linen, cleaning, catering, waste services, managed equipment services, transport, procurement, sterilisation, reception and clerical services.
No permanent public sector member of staff will become redundant as a consequence of the decision to privatise non-clinical services at Fiona Stanley Hospital and those working in clinical services, including allied health professionals and mental health clinicians, will not be impacted by any contract with the private sector.
- FSH Facilities Management Project Summary (PDF 260KB)
- FSH Facilities Management Services Contract, July 2011 (PDF 12.93MB)
- Key Performance Indicators, July 2011 (PDF 183KB)
- Facilities management services questions and answers, July 2011 (PDF 52KB)
- Summary of Facilities Management Services Contract, July 2011 (PDF 1.79MB)