The Information and Communications Technology (ICT) solution at Fiona Stanley Hospital will enable unparalleled levels of accessible, integrated and evidence-based patient-centric care.
Through the utilisation of innovative and modern ICT, Fiona Stanley Hospital will provide more efficient, safer and higher quality assessment and treatment for patients throughout Western Australia.
The new technology at Fiona Stanley Hospital will include:
- a network of integrated ICT systems within the hospital and across the wider health care system to support seamless patient care across providers
- videoconferencing (or telehealth) services for clinical, consultative, training and administrative purposes
- improved safety, security and efficiency through a digital administration and records system
- improved ICT infrastructure, including wireless technology integrated with building systems to ensure security and patient safety
- the integration of new medical equipment with ICT
- bedside patient entertainment systems that will also be used for patient administration, transmission of medical images, discharge administration and medication management.
File FormatsSome documents for download on this website are in a Portable Document Format (PDF). To read these files you might need to download Adobe® Acrobat Reader.